wahala dey eco bag
Wahala Dey means There is a problem in Nigerian pidgin. This collection is dedicated to the people of Nigeria fighting for a better life, free of police brutality, corruption and poverty. We are AWAKE, and We are WATCHING those in power.
We remember at this moment, all those fighting for equality and justice all over the world, and we stand with you. Furthermore, we also remember those who have passed away in this struggle, we stand now in your place. No Justice No Peace.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
Enjoy free shipping, but taxes may be applicable on checkout.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25″ long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom