wahala dey tee collection
$34,50 – $41,50
Wahala Dey means There is a problem in Nigerian pidgin. This collection is dedicated to the people of Nigeria fighting for a better life, free of police brutality, corruption and poverty. We are AWAKE, and We are WATCHING those in power.
We remember at this moment, all those fighting for equality and justice all over the world, and we stand with you. Furthermore, we also remember those who have passed away in this struggle, we stand now in your place. No Justice No Peace.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. See size guide in inches & cm.
Enjoy free shipping, but taxes may be applicable on checkout.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping