Wahala Dey Pullover Collection
Wahala dey pullover collection reflects our activism beliefs. This activism apparel is in remembrance of those we have lost in the non-violent youth protest massacre in Lekki- Nigeria.
Wahala Dey means There is a problem in Nigerian pidgin. This collection is dedicated to the people of Nigeria fighting for a better life, free of police brutality, corruption and poverty. We are AWAKE, and We are WATCHING those in power.
We remember at this moment, all those fighting for equality and justice all over the world, and we stand with you. Furthermore, we also remember those who have passed away in this struggle. We stand now in your place. No Justice No Peace.
Let our pullover energise you for your next protest. The perfect activism apparel for the activist in you. Also, check out our activism t-shirts and caps.
Elevate your style with this unisex eco sweatshirt. The shirt has a chic, crisp look and will go great with both casual and more dressed—up outfits. Made of organic and recycled materials, this sweatshirt is durable, comfy, and extra soft. See the size guide in inches & cm.
Enjoy free shipping, but taxes may be applicable at checkout.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (5.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle top stitch at neck collar
• Double-needle top stitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh