Wahala Dey Hoodie Collection
Wahala Dey Hoodie collections means There is a problem in Nigerian pidgin. This collection is dedicated to the people of Nigeria fighting for a better life, free of police brutality, corruption and poverty. We are AWAKE, and We are WATCHING those in power.
We remember at this moment, all those fighting for equality and justice all over the world, and we stand with you. Furthermore, we also remember those who have passed away in this struggle. We stand now in your place. No Justice No Peace.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. See the size guide in inches & cm.
Enjoy free shipping, but taxes may be applicable at checkout.
Thanks to its organic and recycled materials, the unisex essential eco hoodie is a great buy for eco-conscious fashion lovers. This comfortable regular fit hoodie has a double-layered hood, set-in sleeves, and a front pouch pocket.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 10.32 oz/y² (350 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Set-in sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Front pouch pocket
• 1×1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neckline and along with hood opening
• Metal eyelets
• Inside tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half-moon at the back of the neck