art collection we are awake and we are free eco hoodie
True freedom comes from the right choices, right choices from consciousness. Right or wrong is a matter of perception. When we choose to become conscious, we realise that we can direct our lives in whatever direction we choose. We can not influence everything around us, but we can influence everything within us. Conscious living is a choice. Be awake and be responsible for your “choices”. Namaste!
Head of Buddha (1943) by Reijer Stolk. Original from the Rijksmuseum.
Thanks to its organic and recycled materials, the unisex essential eco hoodie is a great buy for eco-conscious fashion lovers. This comfortable regular fit hoodie has a double-layered hood, set-in sleeves, and a front pouch pocket.
Front Print & side logo. See also the website footer for the size guide. Free shipping but taxes may be applicable at checkout.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 10.32 oz/y² (350 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Set-in sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Front pouch pocket
• 1×1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
• Metal eyelets
• Inside tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half-moon at the back of the neck
• Download eco-friendly product certificates
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh