No Wahala Hoodie Collection
No Wahala Hoodie Collection: No Wahala means no problem in Nigerian pidgin. This collection is dedicated to the people of Nigeria fighting for a better life, free of police brutality, corruption and poverty. We are AWAKE, and We are WATCHING those in power.
We remember at this moment, all those fighting for equality and justice all over the world, and we stand with you. Furthermore, we also remember those who have passed away in this struggle, we stand now in your place. No Justice No Peace.
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favourite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice. A perfect gift for the conscious or spiritual person. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. See size guide in inches & cm. Free shipping but taxes may be applicable on checkout.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flat lock top stitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck