freedom now art collection tee
Let freedom ring: A comment shared by me and many as we see the level of fascism that can be levelled by people willing to question the status quote. Remember when we were free?
Figure of Hope (1895) drawing in high resolution by Luc-Olivier Merson. Original from The Public Institution Paris Musées.
Made from 100% organic ring-spun cotton, this unisex t-shirt is a total must-have. It’s high-quality, super comfy, and best of all—eco-friendly. A perfect gift for the conscious or activism person. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. See also the website footer for the size guide. Free shipping but taxes may be applicable at checkout.
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.