freedom now art collection eco sweatshirt
Let freedom ring: A comment shared by me and many as we see the level of fascism that can be levelled by people willing to question the status quote. Remember when we were free?
Figure of Hope (1895) drawing in high resolution by Luc-Olivier Merson. Original from The Public Institution Paris Musées.
Elevate your style with this unisex eco sweatshirt. The shirt has a chic, crisp look and will go great with both casual and more dressed up outfits. Made of organic and recycled materials, this sweatshirt is durable, comfy, and extra soft.
A perfect gift for the conscious or activist person. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. See also the website footer for the size guide. Free shipping but taxes may be applicable at checkout.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (5.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck