freedom now art collection eco hoodie
Let freedom ring: A comment shared by me and many as we see the level of fascism that can be levelled by people willing to question the status quote. Remember when we were free?
Figure of Hope (1895) drawing in high resolution by Luc-Olivier Merson. Original from The Public Institution Paris Musées.
Thanks to its organic and recycled materials, the unisex essential eco hoodie is a great buy for eco-conscious fashion lovers. This comfortable regular fit hoodie has a double-layered hood, set-in sleeves, and a front pouch pocket. A perfect gift for the conscious or activist person. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. See also the website footer for the size guide. Free shipping but taxes may be applicable at checkout.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 10.32 oz/y² (350 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Set-in sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Front pouch pocket
• 1×1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neckline and along with hood opening
• Metal eyelets
• Inside tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half-moon at the back of the neck
• Download eco-friendly product certificates