art collection we are awake and we are free tee
True freedom comes from the right choices, right choices from consciousness. Right or wrong is a matter of perception. When we choose to become conscious, we realise that we can direct our lives in whatever direction we choose. We can not influence everything around us, but we can influence everything within us. Conscious living is a choice. Be awake and be responsible for your “choices”. Namaste!
Head of Buddha (1943) by Reijer Stolk. Original from the Rijksmuseum.
Made from 100% organic ring-spun cotton, this unisex t-shirt is a total must-have. It’s high-quality, super comfy, and best of all—eco-friendly.
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.